Sunday, October 25, 2009

Dear Kaia


Kaia



I really enjoyed watching Kaia's first phtot essay . I also enjoyed reading the other blogs from the sites and comments about her phtos. It is amazing that here dad has her using technology at such a young age. However, I do think more parents should do this with their children. As a parent, I would be hesitant because of the dangers but I would just have to hope and pray that the good over does the bad. I think it is great that he understands the risk of it but that he is not keeping her hidden.

I also agree that children should spend more time outside. Technology is a factor of why they do not spend time outside, but I do not think that it is the problem to be blamed. I think the problem is that parents do not know how to manage their childrens activities well. They should allow the children so much time to play outside and so much time to work or play on the computer or video games. Being able to go outside is a nessecity for children to be children and so is technology. Children and adults can learn so much from technology and from being outside.

As adults we can learn so much from children, even if we do not realize we are learning from them. I like reading the comments on the blog and the comments actually prove that we can learn from children. I really thought it was neat how Mr. C's class got so involved. This was a great experince for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment