Sunday, September 6, 2009

Podcasting and how to make it better

I watched a podcast from a past EDM 310 class and overall I thought that the students did a pretty good job delivering their information. However, there are a few things that can be improved with the pdcast and their delivery. When some of the students were talking, they were did not sound very personable. The listener could definately tell that they were reading from a piece of paper. If I were making a podcast I would review a few times over what I was going to say and make sure I knew the information quite well so that I would not pause very much and I could make the delivery more personable. This would help keep listeners listening I believe.Also to improve the podcast that I listened to, I would have some of the students delivering talk a little slower.One or two of the students talked a little too fast and as a listener I could not tell what they were saying some of the time.

Overall I believe the podcast that I listened to was veyr well delivered and just need a few minor changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment