Monday, August 17, 2009

First Post

Hello!
My Name is Megan Bass and I am a junior at the University of South Alabama. I am majoring in Elementary Education and can not wait to start teaching! I am happily married and I have a beautiful new baby boy named Clay. He was born 10 days ago on August 7th. I love working with children and teaching them new things. Not only can the children learn from me, but I can learn from them as well. There is never a dull moment with children and I enjoy every minute of working with them. I can not wait to learn more about technology, so that it can help me benefit in my profession!

8 comments:

  1. Good Blog. I'm glad we're in this class together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your baby boy! I completly agree that not only can we teach children, but we can learn so much from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. condgrats on your new baby boy. really enjoyed reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought did you know video was very informative too!

    ReplyDelete